Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweet Things Pixel Scrapper Collab. CU Mini Kit Freebie!!

Pixel Scrapper has put its first collab. together and WOW, is all I've got to say! A lot of very talented ladies joined in and it has to be one of the best collabs I've seen!! As you can see the theme was "Sweet Things" so we went to town creating all kinds of sugary fun treats in the cutest colors to scrap your adorable sweet moments!!We had the best time with this and hope you all like it as much as we do:) So, make sure you grab my part here and then head back over to Pixel Scrapper to grab the rest! My part consists of 3 patterned papers, 1 frame, 1 ice cream cone, 1 flower, 1 leaf, and 1 ribbon, all CU so feel free to use them in your designs as well as scrapping:)
May God bless you all today, and don't forget to leave some love for all the wonderful ladies who participated!!
DOWNLOAD at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD at dropbox.

34 comments:

  1. Pretty stuff, thanks for sharing. Can already envision using the orange leafy paper as a texture file converted to remove color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila, I am making my rounds to collecting this massive kit, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiela, thank you so much! Love the papers and all the ellies, especially the ice cream cone and the coordinating paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your contribution to this project! I love that you made your parts CU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sheila . . . such a cute collection. I am so happy to be adding it to my "Sweet Things" stash, and I am so stoked it is CU! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect, ice cream cone! Love the kit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again, Sheila. This is darling, and you're right..this collab is fabulous! TFS your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this part of the collab/blog train! Like your work and the fact that it is CU! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the sweet gift; it's one of my favorite parts of the collab. However, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the orange leafy paper and the pink and white doodle paper are not downloading correctly. Everything else is fine, but even when I deleted them and re-downloaded them, they seem to be corrupted. Do you have any suggestions? I was especially looking forward to using the pink and white doodle paper. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, I added a new dropbox link to the files. Try it now and see if it works, if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try something else:) Thanks so much for letting me know!!

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much, I am so in love with your contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your ice cream cone, makes me want one. Thanks for this lovely part!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your adorable mini kit sheila :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindas as imagens, gostei demais!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much, this kit very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty, I love the colors. Thank you for sharing & may God bless you today and everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you. This is so sweet and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank You..i'am from indonesia..

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete