Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CU4CU At The Beach Distressed Chipboard Styles Freebie!!

I just LOVE chipboard. There are really so many different ways to make chipboard. I wanted to make some distressed looking chipboard to use in designing, yes you guessed it, the At The Beach mini kit I'm working on for the Pixel Scrapper August At The Beach blogtrain coming up:) So, I made some and I like how they turned out. It makes it so much easier for me to make word art or elements, and just with the click of a layer style, voila, its chipboard! So here they are to share with you! There are 6 colored styles and 1 greyscale that is not shown, so you can make whatever, and apply the greyscale one to make it chipboard. They are in .asl and .psd formats, and also .jpg's for those who may want them that way. I hope you like them and can
use them in your designs and scrapping:) As always, may God bless you and keep you all throughout the rest of this week and into the weekend:) 


DOWNLOAD ASL FORMAT at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD PSD FORMAT at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD JPG'S at mediafire.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these. They'll come in really handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheila. I used your sand style already and love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spoil us rotten with all these fantastic freebies, Sheila! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, and so generous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job once again:) I love these, they can be used as tags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila - thank you for this set. I'm working on a Steampunk Mermaid at the moment, and this set will be perfect! Thank you!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I recently downloaded At the Beach from PS, and this style will be a great addition.

    ReplyDelete