Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CU4CU At The Beach Wood Styles Freebie!!

So, here are the wood styles I made to use in designing my portion of the Pixel Scrapper August 2013  At The Beach blogtrain. I had planned on using them on an alpha, then decided at the last minute not to. It was
late, and I was super tired....so I was just lazy. However, I think they would be super awesome as an alpha, or even surf board. Well, actually there are a lot of possibilities with these.....I even made one into a paper for my At The Beach mini kit, which is coming soon by the way, so don't forget to check it out on Aug. 1, here on my blog and at Pixel Scrapper when it will go live on each participants blogs....You can even get a glimpse of what is to come here, just scroll down and see the different previews of the kits that are already done, just ready to go live on Aug. 1. Anyway, here are the wood styles, I hope you can use them in your designs and scrapping, and as always, may God Bless you all and don't forget to leave some love:)


DOWNLOAD .ASL FORMAT at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD .PSD FORMAT at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD .JPG'S at mediafire.



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the At The Beach style series! Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila! I love your styles and I love that you make them CU4CU, you are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. Bless your generous heart for sharing your talent with us. Love styles and I just can't ever have too many. Thanks a bunch, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete