Friday, July 20, 2012

CU Colorful Stickers 01 Layer Styles Freebie!

Here are some colorful stickers layer styles I made a while back. They are also great for alpha's. They have sort of a construction paper texture to them. I love the colors and think they are a great basic to have on hand for designing and scrapping. And, as always, they also come in PSD format for those not wishing to install. I hope you can use them. I hope you all have a blessed and safe weekend, and don't forget to leave me some love:)


DOWNLOAD PSD FORMAT at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD ASL FORMAT at mediafire.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо большое! Это очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete