Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rustic Charm Feb. 2015 Blog Train Freebie!!

Whew...Its been a while since I have posted anything on my blog! I was just too busy with holiday sicknesses,haha, and family occasions to even participate in the last Pixel Scrapper blog train, sadly! This time, however, I was determined to set aside time to play with this month's theme "Rustic Charm". What do you think of when you think "Rustic Charm"? I think of burlap, canvas textures, wood, vintage metals, and anything from the woods or that is natural and even distressed or roughed up a little. Throw in some chalkboard, cardboard, and tulle, and to me, it becomes charming, lovely, and sweet!! I have some super sweet photos of my daughter and her beloved horse "Dude" and that was also thrown in my pile of inspiration!! I wanted to create a kit that had that rustic feel to it, yet could also portray love, or fondness, a sense of happiness and belonging! Soooo, this was the culmination of all those thoughts and feeling, haha!! I hope I, in some way, was able to capture those feelings in this kit, and I am super excited to try a layout with my daughter and her horse "Dude", after all, she inspired the direction of this kit:) 



Don't forget to run over to Pixel Scrapper February 2015 Blog Train to pick up all the other contributions, the other designers have really just BLOWN THIS BLOG TRAIN AWAY with the amazing papers and elements!! I have never seen so many papers and elements that just make me drool!! I think you'll love it:) Oh, and don't forget to leave them some hugs and love for sharing their talents!!




22 comments:

  1. I really like your contribution to the BT. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I love the way you've captured the CHARMING part. Your papers are fab - the handwritten one especially, but the burlap, print, lace effect too... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely contribution, Sheila, and so very appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for great kit, especially like the wooden clock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much, this kit is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so very talented! I always love your work! Thank you for sharing your talents so generously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your lovely designs, and your generosity in sharing your gorgeous work! I hope that you have recovered from your ill health over Christmas, and that you and your family have had a good 2015 so far! Best wishes and many thanks, from Pamela Richardson in Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for this great kit!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful - thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again you have given us a beautiful kit; thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing, it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurence Dubettier-grenierJune 3, 2023 at 12:36 AM

    Merci c'est magnifique

    ReplyDelete