Saturday, February 28, 2015

Furry Friends- Kitty March 2015 Pixel Scrapper Blog Train Freebie!!!!

This month, for the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train, I made an entire BUNDLE with the theme "Animal Kingdom", only I named it "Furry Friends- Kitty". I chose to design it around my little kitty "Mr. Tibbs". Be sure to check out THAT awesome story AND the cat-tastic bundle below, in the last post!!! You can grab that whole bundle HERE AT PIXEL SCRAPPER!!! ALSO, I made a cute little coordinating mini for my part of the blog train, and some 3x3 pocket cards as well!!! I had so much fun making the bundle and the little mini!!! This mini consists of 10 papers and 13 elements. The 3x3 Cards Kit consist of 9 adorable cards great for any kitty fur baby layouts and designs!!!





Don't forget to run to Pixel Scrapper for all the other March 2015 Blog Train contributions. They range in just about every variety of animal you could think of:) So fun, so unique, and so many to choose from!!! Also, don't forget to leave some love for all that participated, it always means so 
much to all the talented designers and is so encouraging!! May God bless you all, and don't forget 
to go check out "Furry Friends- Kitty Bundle that coordinates with this mini over at Pixel Scrapper, my home away from home:) 


26 comments:

  1. LOVE this kit! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. A local pet store has started selling my handmade greeting cards. Can't wait to use your products in my cards! One question: I'd love to learn PSE 11. Do you recommend any classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...well, I never took classes, but I scoured the net for any tutorials I could find. There are some tutorials and a LOT of great information on designing on Pixel Scrapper, and some on youtube. I'll have to see if I can find some others and make a post about it:)

      Delete
    2. Sounds great! Will check PS and YouTube out, and look forward to your post.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the cuteness Sheila!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for your sharing et congrats for your talented work

    ReplyDelete
  4. cat-tastitc inded, Sheila! my godness, this is the coolest looking cat kit i ever saw & your illustrations are amazing! i only got superlatives for your bundle and a big, big thanks for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I love the cards especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just got a new cat this week so perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is so cute! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...and I have just the critters to scrap with it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, love the fishbone paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sheila, Thank you so much for your amazing and lovely designs for the Animal Kingdom blog train! Wow, you made so many fabulous things! Sadly, I have never had a cat of my own, because I am rather allergic. However, I have been fortunate to have had many dogs (one of whom is keeping my feet warm at the moment), and four rabbits (all at once!!), and numerous hamsters, gerbils, fish and turtles over many decades. I even had several horses during the years that I lived in Australia (in Adelaide, SA), but it was hard to fit them into the house!! Thanks for your lovely designs, and your generosity in sharing your hard work! Best wishes from Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing. Love the kitties

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Your kit is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great kit and a lot of variety! You always do such beautiful work. Thank you very much! Val

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I always love your kits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me and my kitties thank you! These are Purr-Fect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU for these wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete