Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday Kit Freebie!

Ok, so it has been FOREVER since I have posted. This year has been
very busy for me as I am now homeschooling my son. I haven't had a second to design, well,
except for some worksheets and fun games for his schooling. That has been fun. However, when
I was searching through some old files for something for Easter, I found this old kit I made last
year and thought I would just throw it on here for everyone to use. Its not the best, but it has
some potential, and some of the cutest elements that my daughter drew and I turned into stickers
for the kit. Anyway, I hope you can use it and scrap some super cute layouts of your loved
ones this year. I am hoping as my husband retires next year to get back in full spring of designing.
I'll have more time then to dig right in it again. Until then, I'll try to get some things on here every now and then, maybe even the worksheets and games for my 1st grader! They are super cute.
Until then, let us not forget what our Father has done for us this time of year, and may you all
be very Blessed!!
 
 
Updated links:)
DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 1 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 2 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 3 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD WORDART at mediafire.
 
This kit contains 17 papers, 64 elements and 18 wordart!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


34 comments:

  1. Sheila, I love this kit, I think it's lovely, but according to 4Shared, the only link you posted above that hasn't been deleted was the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful kit but all links deleted? =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I'm so sorry! I'll get them up right away, thanks for letting me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this beautiful kit. I love how you incorporated all the aspects of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous, meaningful kit! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Hope you had a blessed Easter!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kit - and thank you for creating a kit that honors the reason for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this kit! What a blessing this is! Thank you so much for sharing. I teach in a Christian school and have many links on my website for teachers and for children. I don't know if there will be any that you are interested in but I wanted to give back to you since you have given so much to us. My link is:
    http://teacherweb.com/TN/LancasterChristianAcademy/MrsStevenson/apt1.aspx

    In Christ,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This kit is so wonderful! I can't wait to scrap our church easter egg hunt and activity day! This kit will be perfect for that! Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thank you so very much for sharing this lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kit, such lovely colours, papers and images. Narnt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit! It's so wonderful to see a kit that is about the true meaning of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just ran across your Easter Sunday kit freebie and it is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing a kit that depicts what Easter is really about.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!! ...a kit that is beautifully done and meaningful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for sharing those beautiful designs you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this kit. It is something I have been looking for for some time. I dearly wish there were more religious themed kit. I am very grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Narnt W, Thank you for the kind words. I wanted to let you know I am currently working on another religious themed Easter kit and will be putting it
      on Pixel Scrapper here: https://www.pixelscrapper.com/ in a week or two! Also, I just finished a free religious themed blog train mini on my blog that has just been posted if you would like to check
      that out here: http://www.digiteedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/03/reflections-april-2015-blog-train.html!!! Blessings to you and your precious family, Sheila

      Delete
  17. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. The colors are gorgeous and I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much, Sheila! I am a Christian, too, and this is a beautiful kit to celebrate a very special season - I really appreciate you sharing this ~M x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for this wonderful kit !

    ReplyDelete
  20. This kit is so lovely, many thanks for sharing!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the awesome kit! I've been working on all my Easter pictures and couldn't find just the right elements, but you made them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for this delightful Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Obg! DEUS retribua com tudo de bom q vc desejar!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Obrigada, pelo lindo Kit de Páscoa.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for this meaningful kit. ♥

    ReplyDelete