Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Thankful" Kit Freebie!

The other day I was looking for a free houndstooth pattern for a new fall kit that I wanted to make.
I actually found one at Pixel Scrapper. Then, I got to looking around at her other patterns and
was just blown away at all the goodies she was giving away for free (even for CU). I decided to make this fall kit using only Pixel Scrapper (Marisa Lerin's) designs in honor of all her freebies...OK, so
I wound up making some of my own designs as well, I just couldn't resist adding a pumpkin, a jar, and a few other things I couldn't find on her site for this particular theme. I did find all kinds of stuff,
and everything was changed, modified, and added to to make some pretty neat elements. Marisa Lerin, you are awesome!!!! Anyway, here is what I came up with. I call it "Thankful". I hope you like it, and don't forget to jump on over to Pixel Scrapper and grab some of her awesome stuff, oh, and she does take
donations if you can to help her keep her site going:)

Don't forget to leave me some love!:)


DOWNLOAD ALPHA at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS at mediafire.

This kit has 10 papers, 51 elements, and 1 alpha:)


46 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this wonderful kit.

    drachenmaedchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really awesome. I love the color combinations....and your papers are wonderful. Thanks for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for yet another super cute kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fantastic kit. I love Pixel Scrapper. Her stuff is so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kit, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kathy again!
    Thank you for the wonderful kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit and my next stop is Pixel Scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful kit! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you su much for this wonderful kit :)
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling kit! Thank you so much for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for such a generous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so very much! I love Pixel Scrapper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, this is super generous, and really adorable! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank-you! The kit is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Great kit, thanks for being so generous, muchly appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you SO MUCH for such and INCREDIBLY CUTE and GENEROUS freebie!! :D :D

    LOVE that pumpkin!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here from Pixel Scrapper, I absolutely love your color scheme. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome kit and very generous of you to share! Thank you so very much! Have a happy scrappy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did a great job with Marisa's designs and yours are great, too! I love it all. Thank you for sharing your kit with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you Sheila :) I love this freebie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for this gorgeous kit.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is simply beautiful! Thank you so much for this wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE Pixel Scrapper! Found some amazing chevron overlays there! This kit is beautiful! Nice job, and thanks so much!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations

    ReplyDelete
  30. You did a fantastic job with the color palette. Thank you for this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This will be lovely for scrapbooking Harvest Thanksgiving at church - thank you so much for sharing, Sheila! I love it! ~M x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Leaving some love , Thank you!

    ReplyDelete