Friday, April 11, 2014

Sunshine And Lemons Pixel Scrapper Blog Hop Freebie!!



Pixel Scrapper is having a Designer Blog Hop, and your invited!!
Each designer from Pixel Scrapper has created a fun mini kit with the
same colors and theme "Sunshine And Lemons". Be sure to hop on over
to each designers blog or facebook page for their part. 
Here is my part:


Grab it HERE at dropbox
Or HERE at mediafire.
Subscribers can grab it HERE at Pixel Scrapper if they wish:)

Thanks for stopping by and grabbing my part, now be sure to hop on over 
to the other fabulous designer's blogs and/or facebook pages to grab their part:) 


A special thanks to Marisa for starting this for another opportunity to share 
with the community, 
and to the girls (my designer sisters) at Pixel Scrapper for working so hard to
make such awesome designs for everyone all the time!!! YOU ROCK!!

Thank you for being a part of our Pixel Scrapper Blog Hop!! Be sure
to also run over to Pixel Scrapper to see what new things we've uploaded for you 
lately!! 

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kit, perfect for summer layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep you are talented. I am enjoying many items of your work. Thank you for this freebie. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and cheery!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the sunny kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute thank you! Love your designs and blog posts with scripture. do you have a facebook page to follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes I do have a facebook page, yet its terribly neglected these days,haha:) Its :
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/DigiTee-Designs-By-Sheila-Reid/184341618337406?ref=hl

      Delete
  10. Pretty patterns and colors, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your contribution to this wonderful Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty patterns and I love the soften of the colors on your papers Thank you for sharing. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this lovely kit Sheila - love the softer pastel colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing. As I have no FB account, I cannot get Janet's part. I think it's a problem for all those they do not want to be on FB. I say that here because I cannot say to Janet, for the same reasons. Thanks to let her know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing - I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just came across your blog and so glad I did! Thank you so much for sharing your designs, I really appreciate the freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the warmth of your generosity and creativeness, I appreciate both of your gifts. God Bless You, honey! Hugs from Julia

    ReplyDelete