Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pixel Scrapper August 2013 "At The Beach" Blog Train CU Kit Freebie!!

Wow, where has the time gone. Another wonderful blog train at Pixel Scrapper is up and ready to go! This one is called At The Beach and will have you ready to go grab those beach pictures you took this summer and make a day of scrapping your precious ones having a blast surfing the waves or playing in the sand:) My part is made up of 10 patterned papers, 29 elements, and 1 brown uppercase alpha. It is CU, so you may use it in your designs. I hope you like it, and don't forget to run back to Pixel Scrapper to grab all those other wonderful parts!! God Bless you all and don't forget to leave some love:)


DOWNLOAD PAPERS at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD ALPHA at mediafire.



30 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of your contributions! I really appreciate the CU items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The tiki bar makes me smile. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great kit. Love the tiki bar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sheila, this is top notch, just like everything else you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and generous gift! I LOVE your flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for your wonderful kits they are so varied and all will make fab layouts thanks for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for an amazing freebie. So very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely kit Sheila!! Makes me wish I was at that bar with a cocktail - yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for blessing us with this wonderful part of the blog train this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for such a wonderful kit.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your beautiful kit with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Sheila - your kit is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work once again, thanks for sharing, perfect for my scrapbooking needs

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! I love scrap booking but I can't pay for digital scrap booking stuff as I am only 14. But I absolutely love your blog! It's amazing and I'm so excited to get to use this on my next project! :)
    -Sophie xo

    http://itssophiebella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for your hard work and generosity.

    ReplyDelete