Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Mothers Love Freebie!

With Mothers Day right around the corner, I thought I would go ahead and share this mini kit I made last year. Happy Early Mothers Day everyone! I'll try to get some more goodies on here soon, I have so many, I have been so busy and I just can't seem to focus lately! I guess its just one of those seasons for me in life. Homeshooling is almost out for the summer, my oldest daughter is graduating this year, so many preparations, and my husband is retiring soon! So many things going on:) Yet God has blessed me through it all, good and bad, and I can't help but think of the scripture Romans 8:28
"28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" and I am always comforted by this.
 
 May God bless you all, and don't forget to leave some love:)
 
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 at 4shared.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 at 4shared.
DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS at 4shared.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 at mediafire.
DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS at mediafire.
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful kit but thank you more for your witness to Christ Jesus our Lord. May He bless you as you live for Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kit. I really see scrapbooking as a way to minister to my family by documenting the blessings of God. May your work by blessed by Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this great kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your papers are scrumptious! TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such a lovely kit. Narnt

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank your for your kind gift
    the flowers have great detail
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors! Very pretty, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! Just the right colors and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheila, thank you so much for this heartfelt and lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot ! I shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-kits/ and there :
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitskits/180552872121743?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous kit! I love everything you've shared on Pixel Scrappers... Thank you for this freebie! ~M x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous scrap kit! thank you so much! Blessings amen and amen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. merci beaucoup pour ce joli kit
    framboise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! It's beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete