Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another INSD collab Sneak Peak!

Here are some layouts made using the INSD collab! They are fabulous, and gives you yet another
sneak peak at some of the wonderful things you will get in this huge collab kit coming soon to the
store at Hummies World!

This layout was made by Bernie Tuffs...

This layout was made by Lee Benkers Designs...another
fabulous HW Designer, check her blog here,
and her store here!

This layout was made by Kiki Cole Designs, yet another
fab. designer at Hummies World. Check her
blog here, and her store here....

This layout was made by Hummie herself! Check out Hummies
World here, and her newsletter here, and her blog here!

I'll try to add more as I get them, aren't they great? I need to hurry
up and make one myself, you know me though, layouts are my
nemesis!I'll try though, with a kit this big and awesome, surely
I'll come up with something!!:)

1 comment: